Friday, July 30, 2010

Things I might look for (so as to tear down the walls)

Watch out when you start really wanting something. Having coffee with Cindy today, I asked her to order the children's book "Everybody knows what a dragon looks like" I told her I would write her a check. Thinking about it now I wonder "why?" I have read this book maybe ten times already. Do I really need to have it?

Watch out when things start making too much sense. I remember studying the book "You can live forever in paradise on Earth", with Chris Berger, the Jehovah's Witness. It all made perfect sense. The bible suddenly alive with interconnections. The trouble was not that the logic didn't make sense, but rather that I didn't believe in the existence of God.

2 comments:

  1. Oops - this one got away from me before I finished it. Oh well. I am going to leave it stand as it is and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of amusing in it's complete randomness.

    ReplyDelete