Wednesday, April 21, 2010

At the landscape arboretum

I have jumped journals again. I have the next journal in the series following my blog from March 26th "I still don't understand..." This is the visual journal I spoke of getting. There is a slight overlap of dates. I am just ending my first year at MCAD. Cris has given up his own apartment, moving in with me because he couldn't pay all his bills. I am 24 years old. My children are 6, 4 and 8 months.


May (15) 1987
At the landscape arboretum today. I came alone right after class. I will roam about looking for a spot to film possibly besides that I can be alone and relax, be close to nature - well, not that close but close enough to experience a meditation, a communion with the earth. I bought this pen and notebook to begin to record my surroundings without so many words - they seem to bog me down and get in the way - I feel I must stop relying so heavily on them.






No comments:

Post a Comment